Look at all that beautiful dark hair!! She is gorgeous. Congratulations you three on a marvelous addition to the Kipper Clan. We can't wait to meet her in person. Good luck with adjusting to a new little one in your family!
She is the sweetest thing ever. I can't believe how much hair she has. We can't buy a head of hair like that around here. I'm glad you're doing well. We can't wait to meet her.
Congrats Natalie! She is precious! Two seems impossible at the beginning but you will get the hang of it. I am starting to actually feel like I can get out of the house in a reasonable amount of time!
Opps. This is Alisa, it appears Tara has been using my computer again and left herself signed in. Well, just the same, congrats from the both of us! :)
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these." -- George Washington Carver
15 comments:
Yeah!! Welcome Home!! She is so beautiful!! Congratulations to you and your little family.
Look at all that beautiful dark hair!! She is gorgeous. Congratulations you three on a marvelous addition to the Kipper Clan. We can't wait to meet her in person. Good luck with adjusting to a new little one in your family!
A little princess for the Kipper Kingdom. She is Beautiful and we are glad she is finaly here! Congrats and enjoy!
Congrats guys! She is a doll! She looks just like her dad!
She is the sweetest thing ever. I can't believe how much hair she has. We can't buy a head of hair like that around here. I'm glad you're doing well. We can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations to the 3 of you. What fun to have a little girl! Love the bow!!
Love the dark hari too! Congrats.
I guess you will have to change your blogs from Our little man to
our little man and little woman!
Congrats! She is adorable!
Congratulations! She is adorable! My boys are jealous of her hair too.
Congrats Natalie! She is precious! Two seems impossible at the beginning but you will get the hang of it. I am starting to actually feel like I can get out of the house in a reasonable amount of time!
She's beautiful! I love her hair and that little bow! What does Blaine think of his new sister??
Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful! You have such a beautiful family.
She is just precious. I love all her dark, long hair. You'll have so much fun with her. Enjoy every minute!
Opps. This is Alisa, it appears Tara has been using my computer again and left herself signed in. Well, just the same, congrats from the both of us! :)
She's absolutely beautiful!Can't wait to get a snuggle in person!Such a lovely family!
Post a Comment