Madelyn is 1 week old. I took several pictures of her for her 1 week birthday. The yellow bubble suit is one that I wore when I was a little baby. I thought it looked adorable on her and just had to have a picture of her in it. Madelyn is doing well and is almost back to her birth weight of 8 lbs 15 oz. She is a very sweet baby and loves to eat and sleep.





5 comments:
Oh, Natalie! She is so beautiful! These photos are too precious. Can't wait to see her in the flesh. :)
What a cutie! Congrats!!
She is so beautiful!!! I need to stop by! Let me know if you need anything...
what a sweetie. so how did everything go for you and how is the recovery going?
So is the cutest thing ever! So glad to hear all is well.
Post a Comment