Friday, February 6, 2009

Madelyn's room

My mom and dad have been working in my soon to be sisters room any chance they get. Unlike when I arrived we were in transition of moving and my room was not done when I came home from the hospital. My mom and dad wanted to make sure that everything was done before Madelyn arrives. They seem to think they will not have as much time on their hands with both of us around. So, I have been playing and helping in her room while my dad has been painting. He painted circles on the walls and I now know how to say circle and recognize them when I see them. I love going in her room just to see all the circles. Here are a few pictures of Madelyn's room and my favorite rocking chair.










3 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is so adorable!! I love the polka dots.

Rebecca said...

very cute girly room! I bet she will love.

Christy said...

Love the room! So cute!