I got a rocking moose for Christmas and it has been fun to rock on ever since I got it. My mom and dad were not sure what I would call it. But, to their surprise the first time they told me it was a moose I said, "Moose." There is not a day that I do not get on it at least five times. It has been so fun learning how to get on and rock back and forth. Here is a quick shot of one of the many times riding my moose.
As you can see in the background I got a little four wheeler from my mama and pawpaw and I go between the both of the toys and ride them everyday.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Go Moose Go! What a cute little Man he is becoming. We love him so much!!!
Hey lady. I haven't talked to you in forever! How's everything going? I just blog tagged you. Check me out to see what it's all about.
Loves--
Shannon
And you're pregnant again! Congrats!
Shans
It's an Ikea rocking moose. That's where you got it, right? My best friend at home (she's Swedish, go figure) has one for her children. How are you, Natalie? You'll have a little girl in two months! I wish I saw you more often. Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment