Monday, September 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Part 2)

This was my special confetti birthday cake that my mom and Aunt Maggie made for me. I loved it and it was delicious!
We had a small party with family for Blaine on Saturday. He has 7 cousins that were able to be there, it was so much fun!



I was trying to figure out how to eat my cake without making too much of a mess.

I figured out how to use my fork to eat my cake without making too much of a mess. We thought he would start grabbing at it, but he never did. Blaine is very particular about having a messy face and hands. He had such a good birthday and loved having all his family there with him.

This is one of my toys that I got from Robbie and Kali. It is a grill that blows bubbles. We all enjoyed playing with it. I love all my new toys and I am learning something new every time I play with them.

6 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Blane! I like the picture of him in his high chair checking out that cupcake. What an awesome cake!

meli said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 1 already! He is such a cutie! Happy Belated Birthday Blaine!

Paula said...

holy moly that is a big cake! very nice Natalie. Blaine is too cute, we need to get together soon.

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday to your little guy and tell Jesse happy belated birthday for me.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

If it isnt Elder Kipper! You have a very cute family! Hope all is well!

Michael and Lillie Loesevitz

http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com

JON and EM said...

Natalie, your little man is so stinkin' adorable!! Happy birthday Blaine!!! Jack wants to chill with his friend very soon! (I still never got your number, so I guess it's up to the boys to arrange something......hmmm...) I' might have to take charge. :)