Monday, September 8, 2008

First trip to the beach

I got to go down to the beach with my mom and dad to celebrate all 3 of our birthdays last week. We all have our birthdays within a week of each other this month. My Mimi and Grandaddy got to come along with us, it was so much fun. I got to play in the sand and build sandcastles for as long as I would last. I really liked to walk through the waves as they came a shore. I had so much fun and can't wait to go again next year.


I loved playing in the sand and helping my dad and grandaddy build sandcastles. If somebody got up to get in the water I would crawl after them in the sand. If my mom would of let me I would of crawled right into the ocean by myself.

This was our last night at the beach. We enjoyed a nice sunset after dinner.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Blane is so cute. I hope he did not try to eat the sand. I am glad the weather cooperated for you! I really like your quote about sons/

Rachel said...

I am glad that your trip worked out!!! Also tell Blaine Happy Birthday from Lacey! Can you believe it has been a year?