Since we live so close to the strawberry patch in Grayson my mom and dad decided that we should go down to pick some strawberries. We didn't realize how many we would find and how good they would taste. I really liked looking at all the strawberries and I even got to hold a few.


We filled up our bucket with as many strawberries as we could fit. Mom is going to make yummy strawberry jam with all these strawberries. Hopefully I will get to taste it soon enough.

Dad was so amazed by how many we were able to fit in our bucket. We had so much fun and I hope that we can do it again next year when I can walk around and pick my own.
2 comments:
fun! i want to eat some of those strawberries they look so good.
I cannot believe how big your little man has gotten!! I love all that hair and those fat little legs. Looks like ya'll had fun at the fanny farm. Hope you enjoy your jam!
Post a Comment