Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun

On Memorial Day we went to a friends house for a cookout. I found a cool place to hang out in their backyard and had so much fun! I first started out on the side with just my feet in the water and then once I found out I could play with the rocks I kept getting closer and closer to the water until I was sitting in it. My mommy didn't think that I would actually get in the water so she didn't put my swim suit on, but I fooled her.



I could of played all day in the water and with the rocks. We had such a good time visiting with friends that we haven't seen in a while and others that we got to meet for the first time.


3 comments:

jessica said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was looking on my sisters page and saw your blog. Wanted to say hello, and your little boy is precious!

-Alison Christian

Nancy said...

Hey Natalie! Nancy (Pulsipher) here . . . got your comment on my blog - what a surprise! I would love to get together now that I am back. If you send a follow-up comment to this, it'll go to my email . . . and we can get in touch.
Yay!