Monday, April 16, 2012

Madelyn's 3rd Birthday

Madelyn is in love with any princess that is out there.  I had been debating having a "Princess Party" but all of her cousins that would be at her party are boys, except Mette, but she is not even a month old.  So, I decided to go with a spring theme and have butterflies and balloons.  I really liked how it turned out and we all had so much fun.  I made a butterfly cupcake (cake) and lots of yummy food. 






 She loves her shoes.  Madelyn has always loved shoes.  She has had some cinderella shoes since Halloween and they are so worn out I had to throw them away, but she got 2 new pair for her birthday and loves them.

 Our "little" princess.  She loves to dress up and she finally got a crown to wear with her dresses!




It was such a fun day and I can't believe that my little girl is 3 years old already.  Time sure does fly when your kids are keeping you busy and having fun!!!

No comments: