Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look Whoo's One

We celebrated Madelyn's birthday with family on Sunday. I wanted to do an owl theme and I found the cutest pink and brown owl decorations and I made a strawberry owl cake. The theme goes right along with Madelyn's personality. We think that she is a "hoot" She is so funny and has the cutest personality. She also entertained us by starting to walk at her party. Madelyn is very active and does not like to sit still for very long. She had a blast opening presents and wanted to play with her new toys. She was not too interested in eating her cake, although she did taste it. It was delicious and I hope to make the same cake for each of her birthdays. We are so glad that our family was there with us to celebrate Madelyn's birthday! We love her so much and we are so glad she is a part of our family.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday cute little Madelyn! I can't believe that she is one! That cake is so clever. I love it!

The Smith's said...

Happy Birthday Little Squirt! The party was so much fun, and the food sooo good as always!