Thursday, July 30, 2009

LA Trip

We took a road trip to Louisiana for a week to visit family and friends. Between a high school reunion and a family reunion we stayed really busy. Blaine enjoyed his time with his Pawpaw riding on the lawn mower and with his uncle on the tractor. I think Blaine stayed outside for 8 hours almost everyday. He loves to be outside working or just playing. We also got to spend an evening at the lake and took a ride on the boat. One day we went to the park and played int he new water park they just built. It was so much fun spending time with family and just hanging out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Glad you had a great trip and that you are back! We need to plan our family dinner. I will talk to you on Sunday. Next week is our last week of summer and then we can start up play group again. I love your pictures.