I have recently started working with a new company called BP Everyday. My long time friend, Jennifer Winder, started this company a year ago and I was interested in selling the product for her here in Georgia. It is a great product to have in your home, car, or at work. I love that it is so compact and easy to use with all the small necessities that we need each day.
The Everyday Pack is simply a way to hold personal items while away from home. Its uses are endless and each day I think of new and practical places for its use. Some of these places are: 72 hour emergency kits, vacation, camping, sleepovers, going to the gym, sporting events, hunting/fishing, going to the park, etc... The Everyday Pack can be filled with whatever products you use.
Click on the link to the right and it will take you to the website where you can learn more about The Everyday Pack.
If you are interested in buying an everyday pack just let me know and I will get in contact with you. I look forward to helping you be more prepared for those everyday experiences by carrying The Everyday Pack.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment