Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it Snow!

My mom has this wreath hanging on our front door that says, "Let it Snow" She had been saying the last few weeks that she should take it down because the weather had been so nice. Well, on Sunday afternoon it started to snow and didn't stop until about 7 pm. I was so excited to see snow for the first time. We didn't get to go out in it until today. I went over and played with my cousins and built a very big snowman. We had so much fun!
This is our Christmas tree in our backyard on Sunday as it was snowing. We actually got about 3-4 inches when it was all over. On Monday we decided to get out and check out what the snow was all about. Here I am trying to figure out what to do with all this white, cold stuff.
Then my Uncle Gentry helped me make a snow ball that I really enjoyed throwing on the ground.


4 comments:

The Smith's said...

Thanks for all the fun today, it is always so much fun when Blaine comes for a visit, he is growing into such a fun little man.

LaLona said...

That's a fantastic snowman! Brendan was sick with a cold so I did not take him out... It broke my heart to keep him inside!! How are you feeling?

LaLona said...

Hey! Are you free any day the week of March 23rd(not this coming week, but the next)? We'd love to get together for a playdate before Baby #2 sweeps you off your feet. We could go to a Gymboree (as you probably know, you can go to a free class at any location you have not yet been to), to the Children's Museum, or just play outside on a playground somewhere. We could come there or we'd love to have you over to our place. Just let me know what works for you all. Mornings (9-12) are best for us.

meli said...

I love his hat! He's such a cutie!