Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Visit with Santa

My mom and dad took me to see Santa Claus on Tuesday night. They thought that I would like to sit in his lap since I really like my grandpas. Well just as soon as we walked up to see him I was getting excited, but as soon as my mom tried to sit me on his lap I grabbed onto her shirt and wouldn't let go. So, both my mom and dad had to get in the picture with me. Hopefully by next year I won't be afraid of Santa.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ya'll look so cute!!

Channy Fish said...

okay, y'all were so smart the way you took this picture. We made the mistake of trying to sit Annabelle on Santa's lap first, and she was a screaming mess after that. We'll try your approach next year :)