Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Once upon a time.....

Once upon a time there were three little pumpkins..........................

They were a happy little family and had so much fun together. One day mommy came to me and told me that we would soon have another pumpkin.

Yes, we are expecting number two April 24th. We are so excited to have another little pumpkin join our family, especially since we just found out it is a girl!!!!

11 comments:

Stacy Christian said...

ahhhh! that is great news! congratulations to you guys.

Paula said...

Congratulations! Natalie told me about running into you at the Avenues and your exciting news. I kept waiting to hear what you were having. Little girls are so cute (but so are little boys).

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Yea! I'm so glad you're getting your girl. That is awesome. Congrats again!

elise and jeff said...

Congrats that's awesome, and I love little girls:)

Ashley Terry said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!!

Also, I loved the use of pumpkins in that story - super cute!

Rebecca said...

yay for girls! i am sure the little pumpkin will fit in with you guys :)

Jennie said...

Congrats Natalie! Hope you have been feeling well! I have found this pregnancy to be much harder, having to chase a toddler around!

Heather Alvarez said...

Congratulations! btw, that's JP's birthday! he was due on the 26th but came on the 24th.... how fun!

meli said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for y'all!

The Grays: said...

Congratulations! You are going to love having a girl. Simply AMAZING all the way around! -San

JON and EM said...

Aaaahhhhhhhh!!! Natalie I am SO excited for you!!! You are such a little secret keeper!!