Monday, March 31, 2008

My First Road Trip

My mom and dad took me on my first road trip this last week. We went to see Mama and Papa in Louisiana. It will be a trip to remember. I got to celebrate Easter with my grandparents and other family and had so much fun. Here are a few pictures of some of the fun times I had while I was there visiting.

We had an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday and I found two Easter eggs and one of them came with a fun fish bath toy. But, most of all enjoyed playing with the basket.


On Sunday, I got dressed up in my nice Easter outfit to go to church with my mom and dad.


We even got to eat some crawfish.(well mom wouldn't let me have one, although I really wanted to taste them) My dad and uncle ate about 5 lbs each.


The day before we left we went to the zoo. This was my first trip to the zoo and I got to see so many different animals. I had so much fun with my grandma, aunts and cousins.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

he is soo big now!!