Thursday, January 24, 2008

Learning new things

Over the last two weeks I have been learning a lot of new things. I am learning how to soothe myself to sleep at night, eating from a spoon, trying to sit up, and trying to roll over. I had my 4 month doctor's visit last week and I now weigh 16 lbs 10 oz and 26 3/4 inches long. I am a healthy boy and I love to eat. I also love my hands and try to eat them too.


I am trying to roll over onto my tummy




I think I am superman. Actually I just want to roll back over onto my back. I don't really like being on my tummy.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I finally got to see what Blaine looks like. He is a cutie, congrats you two.

Rebecca said...

I am glad you guys got on this whole thing. Well lets tell the truth your husband had nothing to do with this!!!

jessica said...

I am so happy yall started a blog! I have been waiting to see what Blaine. Send me your email and I will add you to our blog list.

yourulejch@yahoo.com

Jessica Milkwick

Stacy Christian said...

Finally! So glad you got this all worked out. I am excited to get continuous updates and pictures of your family.

JON and EM said...

Hey Kippers!! I was so excited to find your blog! It is very fun to see pictures and watch little Blaine grow. He is so freaking cute already!

jessica said...

I would love an Update!!!